1. Read Romans 6:23 and Romans 3:23. Spend some time thinking about sin and what it’s effects have been in your life and in the olives of the people around you.
2. Read Hebrews 4:12-16. Spend some time thinking and talking about how Jesus was able to experience what we experience and yet was able to steer clear of sin
3. Think about and discuss the significance of the resurrection on the world...now do the same for yourself personally.
4. Read Psalm 8, Matthew 28, Acts 5 and Acts 16. What ways did those people worship in response to God and His work?
5. What will you do now, in light of this amazing work of Jesus?